NOTE: Lead time for “in stock” is 4-10 days after creating order. Backorders will be shipped in 4 weeks.
Walker – all you need to make one step forward with LoRaWAN
All data on your hand
With the integration of the Walker device on the Walk App server (HTTP POST integration), the user is able to view all the data about the sent message on the screen of the device, but also within the Walk App. This includes sending time, counter, frequency, spreading factor (SF), bandwidth, coding rate, GPS coordinates, name of all base stations that received the message along with the corresponding RSSI and SNR values. Device will calculate Packet error rate for you.
Real time monitoring
If the Walker has access to the WiFi network (or smartphone hotspot) during operation, it will display the names of all gateways that received the message, together with the corresponding RSSI and SNR values. This feature is an ideal way for the user to see network quality in real time not only based on signal quality, but also based on the overlap of multiple gateways.
Example: You send a message on the desired SF, and on the screen you will get information about exactly which base stations received the message and with what signal strength.
User can change all parameteres directly on device, no need for reprogramming on computer. That includes:
- Spreading factor
- Spreading factor on RX2 slot (SF9 or SF12)
- Multi channel or single channel (if you suspect some channel is not working properly)
- Sending geolocation in message or not
- Setting up WiFi parameters
- Send confirmed/unconfirmed messages
Different modes for testing
To speed up testing there are many different modes of work:
- Send on one SF (configure it easily on screen)
- Send on even SFs (analyze quality of network on SF8, SF10 and SF12)
- Send on odd SFs (analyze quality of network on SF7, SF9 and SF11)
- Send on all SFs (analyze quality of network on all SFs at once)
- Send few messages in a row to get average RSSI
- Send with period on same SF (possible to use as GPS tracker also)
|Communication||LoRaWAN (can be integrated to any network), WiFi|
|Autonomy||up to 48h|
|Weight||110g (without antenna)|
|Conditions||-10°C – 70°C|
|LoRa mode||OTAA, ABP, class A|
|LoRa frequency||8 channels (EU863-870), soon available (US902-928)|
|LoRaWAN servers||TTN, Loriot, Actility, Helium, etc|
|RF connector on device||SMA – female|
|Sensors||GPS (precision <2.5m in outdoor)|
|Display||1.3″, wideangle (170°), 65K|
|Package includes||1x Glamos Walker 1x Antenna 2.15dBi, 21cm 1x Antenna 1dBi, 10cm 1x Antenna 0dBi, 5cm (antennas 868MHz or 915MHz) 1x USB cable for charging 1x Hard case bag|