NOTE: Lead time for “in stock” is 3-10 days after creating order. Backorders will be shipped in 4 weeks.
NOTE: If you want to pay with BTC or HNT contact us before placing an order.
GLAMOS Walker – all you need to make one step forward with LoRaWAN and Helium
GLAMOS Walker – Most advanced LoRaWAN and Helium testing tool. Helps with setting up hotspots, testing locations/antennas and doing coverage mapping.
All data on your hand
With the integration of the Walker device on the Walk App server (HTTP POST integration), the user is able to view all the data about the sent message on the screen of the device, but also within the Walk App. This includes sending time, counter, frequency, spreading factor (SF), bandwidth, coding rate, GPS coordinates, name of all base stations that received the message along with the corresponding RSSI and SNR values. Device will calculate Packet error rate for you.
Real time monitoring
If the Walker has access to the WiFi network (or smartphone hotspot) during operation, it will display the names of all gateways that received the message, together with the corresponding RSSI and SNR values. This feature is an ideal way for the user to see network quality in real time not only based on signal quality, but also based on the overlap of multiple gateways.
Example: You send a message on the desired SF, and on the screen you will get information about exactly which base stations received the message and with what signal strength.
User can change all parameteres directly on device, no need for reprogramming on computer. That includes:
- Spreading factor
- Spreading factor on RX2 slot (SF9 or SF12)
- Multi channel or single channel (if you suspect some channel is not working properly)
- Sending geolocation in message or not
- Setting up WiFi parameters
- Send confirmed/unconfirmed messages
Different modes for testing
To speed up testing there are many different modes of work:
- Send on one SF (configure it easily on screen)
- Send on even SFs (analyze quality of network on SF8, SF10 and SF12)
- Send on odd SFs (analyze quality of network on SF7, SF9 and SF11)
- Send on all SFs (analyze quality of network on all SFs at once)
- Send few messages in a row to get average RSSI
- Send with period on same SF (possible to use as GPS tracker also)
Technical specifications of GLAMOS Walker
|Communication||LoRaWAN (can be integrated to any network), WiFi|
|Autonomy||up to 48h|
|Weight||110g (without antenna)|
|Conditions||-10°C – 70°C|
|LoRa mode||OTAA, ABP, class A|
|LoRa frequency||8 channels (EU868, US915, AS923, AU915)|
|LoRaWAN servers||Helium, TTN, Loriot, Actility, Kerlink, etc|
|RF connector on device||SMA – female, RP-SMA female adapter in package|
|Sensors||GPS (precision <2.5m in outdoor)|
|Display||1.3″, wideangle (170°), 65K|
|Package includes||1x Glamos Walker
1x Antenna 2.15dBi, 21cm
1x Antenna 1dBi, 10cm
1x Antenna 0dBi, 5cm
1x USB cable for charging
1x Hard case bag
1x SMA male to RP-SMA female